- About Us
- For Patients
- Our Hospitals
- For Medical Professionals
Today’s chronic illnesses require a comprehensive, customized and affordable approach to prevention and cure. AyurVAID Ayurveda Hospitals Hospitals is innovatively meeting the demand.
AyurVAID Hospitals is a pioneering chain of new generation Ayurveda hospitals, dedicated to applying Ayurveda to solve modern health problems. Now with six hospitals across India (in Kochi, Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai) and a growing network of Physicians, AyurVAID has become the biggest chain of Ayurveda hospitals in India and demonstrated strong clinical outputs over the past three years of operations.
- India's 1st Ayurveda hospital to be accredited by NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers), Quality Council of India - a proud moment for the AyurVAID family and for the Ayurveda sector as a whole.
- Since 2008, we have been the only Ayurveda hospital chain to be recognized by 12 of the leading Third Party Administrators and insurance companies in India, thereby allowing the AyurVAID Hospital network to provide cashless transactions to patients covered by all four nationalized health insurance companies, as well as to private health insurance companies.
- Voted one of India’s 10 hottest start-ups by Business Today magazine in March 2009.
- One of three companies selected globally in 2009 for participation in a prestigious joint program from the Harvard Business School and Harvard School of Public Health.
Our continuing endeavor is to find ways to make Ayurveda relevant and accessible in today's world. To this end, we partner with modern medical practitioners, finding synergistic ways of functioning that draw on the best of what Ayruveda can offer. We are also the first ever Ayurveda institution to be accredited by leading medical insurance Third Party Administrators and insurance companies, making cashless hospitalization and insurance coverage possible with Ayurveda treatment for the first time.