What information do we collect?
When donating or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number, Credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. We do not store your Credit card information after the transaction is completed.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, donate, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. We may use the information in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your donation.
- To send periodic emails regarding your donation or other products and services.
- We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us
- We do not specifically market to children under 13 under Children Online Privacy Protection Act
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 7 business days. We have taken precautions to the best of our knowledge and should a data breach occur, AyurVAID assumes no liability, financial or otherwise.