AyurVAID: Kalmatia Health Programs
Health & Well-being Enhancement - Wellbeing Express
a. AyurVAID:Kalmatia offers 4 day AyurVAID:Kalmatia Wellbeing Express (A:KWE) programs.
b. These are mandatory residential programs (since the treatments and other health services are to be availed of by the individual through most part of the day) for maximizing the benefits from the program.
c. Initially, 5 AyurVAID:Kalmatia Wellbeing Express(A:KWE) programs are on offer:
Pain & Aches
- Pain in Peripheral Joints: Reduces muscle-bone-joint pain in the upper and lower limbs, reduces inflammation, strengthens the joint musculature, lubricates joint space, improves range of joint movements, prevents further degenerative changes.
- Pain in Spine: Typically, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Low Back Ache, and Sciatica- Pain arising from wrong posture, repeated stress injury, or minor accidents, will be addressed at the muscular level, neurological level, bone joint level, soft tissue level, and disc-ligament level.
- Headache related to Sinusitis: Reduces inflammation and congestion of the sinuses, improves your body threshold to allergy, and prevents the passing of congestion to the lower respiratory tract. The treatment cycle will be preceded by 1 week’s internal medication.
- Rehabilitation after Surgery: Accelerates healing process, reduces stiffness, promotes normal range of movements, and improves muscle tone, post surgery of joints, spine, and ligaments. (please note that 3 & 4 shall be decided only post tele-consultation)
- Improved Sleep- Improves sleep quality by reducing disturbed sleep and associated symptoms such as lethargy, generalized body ache and heaviness, digestive disturbance, headache, discomfort in the eyes, general irritability would be achieved through this program
- Increased Well-being- Reduces generalized stress levels and associated functional health symptoms including fatigue, lethargy, headache, depression, inability to concentrate, would be achieved through this program
- Improved Digestion- Improves appetite, alleviates mild gastric disturbances (mild gas, acidity, constipation)
- Reversed Computer Vision Syndrome- Reverses problems such as headaches, blurred vision, neck pain, fatigue, eye strain, dry, irritated eyes, and difficulty in refocusing the eyes, that are a consequence of focusing one’s eyes on computer display for protracted, uninterrupted periods of time.
It should be specifically noted that these A:KWE programs are not meant to resolve chronic or serious medical conditions that may be present, and which may be associated or may not be associated with the four generalized functional health problems listed above. Further, for sustained benefit the patient has to comply with the diet, lifestyle, and medicine prescription given to him/her at the time of departure from AyurVAID:Kalmatia.
d. For chronic and serious medical conditions a customized disease management plan shall need to be prepared based on a detailed consultation process (tele-consultation or in person). The stay duration shall vary from 14 to 28 days depending on the health status.
e. For chronic and serious medical conditions a customized disease management plan shall need to be prepared based on a detailed consultation process (tele-consultation or in person). The stay duration shall vary from 14 to 28 days depending on the health status.
f. It should also be specifically noted that AyurVAID:Kalmatia's short duration A:KWE programs are conducted uncompromisingly in consonance with classical Ayurveda principles and with the same rigour and attention that is accorded to our regular patients undergoing longer duration medical management.
g. In addition to treatments, customized vegetarian diet, meditation, yoga, and general orientation sessions on Ayurveda shall be offered during the program.
h. In case someone wishes to undertake any of the programs a brief preliminary medical questionnaire shall be sent to the person to determine if any medical parameters exist that disqualify the person from participating in the program.
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
Fix an appointment to consult a Senior Ayurveda Physician at AyurVAID Hospital. In case you wish to understand more or you wish to fix an appointment please call: 08065653333 or send me an email at email@example.com and we will enable your journey on AyurVAID:Kalmatia’s WELLBEING EXPRESS.