Request an Appointment
Root Cause Diagnosis Enabled Diabetes Management
Disclaimer:* Outcomes may vary from person to person
Management of Mature Diabetes with Complication
Disclaimer:* Outcomes may vary from person to person
Reference:Treat-to-Target in Diabetes
Treat-to-target is a therapeutic concept that considers well defined and specific physiologic targets as aims in controlling the pathophysiology of the disease. It has been widely used in diseases that pathophysiology includes, chronic metabolic and physiological disturbances, namely rheumatic conditions, vascular medicine and diabetes. In Diabetes, the availability of “gold-standard” quantitative measures like fasting plasma glucose and glycated hemoglobin make the application of treat-to-target trials especially pertinent.
--- US National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health
Diabetes, obesity behind 800,000 cancers worldwide: study (https://www.independent.co.ug/)
AyurVAID Treat to Target Diabetes Program
|AyurVAID Launches 'Treat to Target Diabetes (T2TD) Program'|
Program Duration: Until Pre-agreed Objectives Are Met or Patient Discontinues The Program
Consult an AyurVAID Physician & Agree Upon Diabetes Treatment Outcomes
Medical Management Plan Including Diet-Lifestyle-Medicine-Therapy Personalised to Diabetes Stage
AyurVAID Hospitals, National Award Winner for Best Ayurveda Hospitals, 2017, on the occasion of World Diabetes Day (Nov 14), launched a revolutionary, outcomes driven ‘Treat to Target Diabetes (T2TD) Program’ based on classical Ayurveda chikitsa (medical management).
AyurVAID’s ‘T2TD’ Program is the 1st program of its kind in the World assuring diabetics that for a fixed cost they would be able to achieve 100% control over their Diabetes. The program promises to prevent onset, and to arrest and reverse progress of diabetes and its complications, the targets personalized to each Diabetic.
- We treat pre-diabetes to early-diabetes to mature diabetes to diabetes-with-complications.
- We follow a protocols based approach to establish the precise stage of the disease and to comprehensively address the diabetic process.
- Consult an AyurVAID Physician. Define and mutually agree upon targeted medical outcomes (such as HbA1c, FBS, PPBS, Urine Sugar, Hypoglycemic episodes, Weight, and other internationally accepted parameters for Diabetes and other co-present medical conditions), and the related timeframe to achieve them.
- Objective, internationally accepted, clinical outcomes in addition to Quality-of-Life parameters are tracked as robust evidence of efficacy and safety.
- Quality of Life goals such as sleep, constipation, gas trouble, energy level, state of mind also included in targeted medical outcomes.
- AyurVAID commits to achieve the outcomes within agreed time frame, subject to patient's compliance with the personalised health management protocol.
- Only classical Ayurveda medical management including personalised diet-lifestyle-medicines-therapies shall be used.
- Inpatient therapies, ranging from two days to two weeks may be required depending on the chronicity and severity of the disease.
AyurVAID commits to achieve the outcomes within agreed time frame, subject to patient’s compliance with the personalized health management protocol. Only classical Ayurveda medical management including personalized diet-lifestyle-medicines-therapies shall be used. Inpatient therapies may be required depending on the chronicity and severity of the disease. Quality of Life goals such as sleep, constipation, gas trouble, energy level, state of mind also included in targeted medical outcomes.
The AyurVAID Promise - 50% REFUND
If at least 75% of pre-agreed goals not achieved within 3 months after completion of main therapy phase then WE Refund of 50% amount paid. NO Refund in case patient does not follow the prescribed health management plan or if the patient himself/herself discontinues the program.
|THERAPY PERIOD||INPATIENT (IP) DAYS||TOTAL CONTROL &
|Pre-Diabetes (FBS 100-125 mgdl, PPBS < 160 mgdl, HbA1c 5 .7%-6.5%)||Rs. 39,000||10 Days||2||Stop Further Deterioration, Reduce Dosage & Frequency of Medication, Achieve HbA1c < 5.6% Levels (Non-Diabetic)|
|Early Diabetes ( FBS 120-200 mgdl, PPBS 160 – 250 mgdl, HbA1c 6.5%-7.5%, on nil/mono therapy)||Rs. 59,000||14||2||Stop Further Deterioration, Reduce Dosage & Frequency of Medication, Achieve HbA1c < 5.6% Levels (Non- Diabetic)|
|Mature Diabetes (FBS > 200 PPBS > 250, HbA1c 6.5%-9%, on nil/ mono/ dual/triple/insulin therapy)||Rs. 79,000||21||7||Stop Further Deterioration, Reduce Dosage & Frequency of Medication, Control Severity, Achieve Personalized HbA1c Levels|
|Diabetes with complications (HbA1c >9%, with or without manifested symptoms, on nil/mono/dual/triple/insulin therapy)||Rs. 125,000||21||14||Stop Further Deterioration, Reduce Dosage & Frequency of Medication, Control Severity, Arrest Complications*, Achieve Personalized HbA1c Levels|
* Complications: Non-Healing-Wounds, Nephropathy, Neuropathy, Retinopathy
In addition, the treatment program shall address ADSS Quality of Life Parameters w.r.t Lethargy, Urination, Physiology, Physical Signs & Symptoms, & Numbness
1. The program is offered at AyurVAID Hospitals and Clinics in Bangalore (Domlur, Ramamurthy Nagar, Jayanagar and JP Nagar); and Kochi (Kerala), and AyurVAID Kalmatia (Uttarakhand).
2. Charges, including applicable taxes, cover out-patient and in-patient treatments (as prescribed by treating physician post consultation), internal medicines, treatment medicines, doctor & nurses' charges.
3. Fixed no of IP Days included (2/2/7/14). Additional days will be chargeable.
4. Charges exclude Diagnostic Lab Tests
5. All prices inclusive of applicable taxes.
6. Cost of Continuous Glucose Monitoring Device extra, in case opted for.
7. Surcharges are applicable for treatment at AyurVAID Kalmatia and Aster AyurVAID Centre for Integrated Medicine (AACIM)
||Type 1 Diabetes||Type 2 Diabetes||Diabetic Complications||Non-Healing Wound|
Disclaimer: * Outcomes may vary from person to person