- Disease & Conditions (A-Z)
- COVID Immunity Center
- Eyes & ENT
- Skin Conditions
- Women's Health Problems
- Can AyurVAID help me?
- Treatments & Procedures (A-Z)
- Our Services
- Our Approach
- International Patients
- Bangalore, Domlur
- Bangalore, Ramamurthy Nagar
- Bangalore, Hebbal
- Bangalore, Shankarapuram
- Cochin, Kadavanthara
- Cochin, Aster Medcity
- Delhi-NCR, Medanta Medicity
- Uttarakhand, Kalmatia
- Medical Professionals
- Contact Us
The Shri Shankara-AyurVAID CIO is located on the ground and third floors of Sharada Kripa Building on the SSCHRC campus.
- Consultation Rooms on the ground floor of Sharada Kripa Building
- Full-fledged Panchakarma theatres to render classical, precision Kerala Ayurveda therapies in Sai Kripa Building, 3rd Floor
- Comfortable recovery rooms, where necessary, for patients to rest post-therapies availed on out-patient/day-care basis, in Sai Kripa Building, 3rd Floor
- In-patient rooms primarily for Ayurveda medical management in SSCHRC main block
- Adjuvant care provided at bedside in SSCHRC main block
- Medicine Preparation Room to prepare fresh medicines and dietary inputs for therapies as well as selectively for internal consumption
- Kitchen for personalized Ayurveda diet shall commence soon
About SSCHRC (www.shankaracancerhospital.org)
Sri Shankara Hospital and Research Centre was started with the divine blessings of His Holiness Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji and His Holiness Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Sri Sri Vidhushekara Bharati Sannidhanam.
Sri Shankara Cancer Foundation (SSCF), a not-for-profit organization, was founded 9 years ago with the core purpose of providing high quality, affordable, accessible and comprehensive cancer treatment to all Cancer patients. This 550 bed capacity dedicated Cancer hospital provides expertise in all super-specialities of Cancer, has more than 100 highly qualified and dedicated consultants. SSCHRC has so far treated 60,000 new Cancer patients and has consistently strived to fulfil its main objective of providing the latest, evidence based, treatment at affordable costs.
About AyurVAID Hospitals (www.ayurvaid.com)
AyurVAID is India's 1st NABH accredited Ayurveda hospital, and the 1st and Only National Quality Award winner from the Ayurveda sector. With a total of 4 hospitals that are NABH accredited and 1 that is JCI (American Standards) accredited, AyurVAID is the pioneer and leader in quality systems driven, precision Ayurveda medical care. Patient-Safety is a key and abiding commitment. AyurVAID offers insurance approved cashless Ayurveda medical care (subject to policy T&C) for serious diseases across its 8 hospitals spread over Bengaluru, Kochi, Gurugram, and Almora (in the Himalayas). The AyurVAID team comprises of highly qualified Ayurveda physicians and nurses trained to respond to the special needs of Cancer patients. AyurVAID has treated over 125,000 patients across medical specialties to date since its inception in 2005 and remains committed to mainstream Ayurveda as an evidence-based system of medical care serving all sections of society.
Disclaimer: * Outcomes may vary from person to person