Insurance Approved Precision Ayurveda Multi-specialty Medical Care
AyurVAID Hospitals is a pioneering chain of new generation Ayurveda hospitals, dedicated to applying Ayurveda to solve modern health problems.
We are the most awarded Ayurveda Hospital globally
Apollo AyurVAID Hospitals is a pioneering chain of new generation Ayurveda hospitals, dedicated to applying Ayurveda to solve modern health problems.
About Apollo AyurVAID Hospitals
Apollo AyurVAID Hospitals is the leader and pioneer in quality systems driven Ayurveda medical care. We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of the root-cause of serious diseases across all major medical specialties.
The only Ayurveda company to win a National Quality Award (the Quality Council of India-DL Shah Award in 2012) and with three hospitals that are NABH accredited, one that is QAI accredited, Quality is a way of life at Apollo AyurVAID.
AyurVAID operates 8 inpatient hospitals and 4 treatment centres across New Delhi, Gurugram, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, and Almora. Apollo AyurVAID has also pioneered integrative medicine for adjuvant and rehabilitative care for cancer, neurodegenerative conditions, nephrology, gynaecology, etc. in association with leading quaternary care hospitals across India where it operates three of its hospitals.
Apollo AyurVAID is now part of Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd., India’s biggest integrated health enterprise.
Apollo AyurVAID Hospitals is innovatively meeting the demand.
- India’s 1st Ayurveda hospital to be accredited by NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers), Quality
- Council of India – a proud moment for the AyurVAID family and for the Ayurveda sector as a whole.
- Voted one of India’s 10 hottest start-ups by Business Today magazine in March 2009.
- Since 2008, we have been the only Ayurveda hospital chain to be recognized by 12 of the leading Third Party Administrators and insurance companies in India, thereby allowing the AyurVAID Hospital network to provide cashless transactions to patients covered by all four nationalized health insurance companies, as well as to private health insurance companies.
- Economic Times Best Healthcare Brands 2016 Award: AyurVAID is recognized for being ‘a symbol of excellence’ in ‘Specialized Hospitals-Ayurveda’ category and is the only Ayurveda Hospital to figure in a national pantheon of select Allopathy hospital giants as ‘Specialized Hospitals – Ayurveda’ and be honoured with ‘Economic Times Best Healthcare Brands 2016 Award’ in the very 1st edition of the ET Awards for Best Healthcare Brands (ET Healthcare, ET Best Brands).
- One of three companies selected globally in 2009 for participation in a prestigious joint program from the Harvard Business School and Harvard School of Public Health.