Frequently Asked Questions
But in the case of tension headaches, there are no associative symptoms. The person only faces pain in the forehead region and sometimes even feels aching in the shoulder and neck region.
Symptoms include agonizing pain in the forehead and tenderness in the region of the shoulder and neck.
● Sneha abhyanga - oil massage of the head, neck, and shoulder region.
● Shirovasti - retention of medicated oil in the head
● Nasya - instillation of medicated nasal drops
● Shirodhara - pouring of medicated liquid over the head
● Shiro Lepa - medicated paste is applied over the head or forehead
The medicines that can be prescribed for the procedures are :
● Ksheerabala thailam
● Rasnadi churna
● Anu thailam
● Maharasnadi thailam
● Dhanwantharam thailam
● Chandanadi thailam
These are the ayurvedic methods used to cure headaches.