- Disease & Conditions (A-Z)
- Eyes & ENT
- Skin Conditions
- Women's Health Problems
- Can AyurVAID help me?
- Treatments & Procedures (A-Z)
- Our Services
- Our Approach
- International Patients
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Bangalore, Domlur
- Bangalore, Ramamurthy Nagar
- Bangalore, Jayanagar
- Bangalore, JP Nagar
- Cochin, Kadavanthara
- Cochin, Aster Medcity
- Uttarakhand, Kalmatia
- Medical Professionals
- Contact Us
Request An Appointment
Today’s chronic illnesses require a comprehensive, customized and affordable approach to prevention and treatment. AyurVAID (Ayurveda) Hospitals is innovatively meeting the demand.
AyurVAID Hospitals is a pioneering chain of new generation Ayurveda hospitals, dedicated to applying Ayurveda to solve modern health problems. Now with six hospitals across India (in Kochi and Bangalore) and a growing network of Physicians, AyurVAID has become the biggest chain of Ayurveda hospitals in India and demonstrated strong clinical outputs over the past three years of operations.
- India's 1st Ayurveda hospital to be accredited by NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers), Quality Council of India - a proud moment for the AyurVAID family and for the Ayurveda sector as a whole.
- Voted one of India’s 10 hottest start-ups by Business Today magazine in March 2009.
- Since 2008, we have been the only Ayurveda hospital chain to be recognized by 12 of the leading Third Party Administrators and insurance companies in India, thereby allowing the AyurVAID Hospital network to provide cashless transactions to patients covered by all four nationalized health insurance companies, as well as to private health insurance companies.
- Economic Times Best Healthcare Brands 2016 Award: AyurVAID is recognized for being ‘a symbol of excellence' in 'Specialized Hospitals-Ayurveda' category and is the only Ayurveda Hospital to figure in a national pantheon of select Allopathy hospital giants as 'Specialized Hospitals- Ayurveda' and be honoured with 'Economic Times Best Healthcare Brands 2016 Award' in the very 1st edition of the ET Awards for Best Healthcare Brands (ETHealthcare, ET Best Brands).
- One of three companies selected globally in 2009 for participation in a prestigious joint program from the Harvard Business School and Harvard School of Public Health.
Our continuing endeavor is to find ways to make Ayurveda relevant and accessible in today's world. To this end, we partner with modern medical practitioners, finding synergistic ways of functioning that draw on the best of what Ayurveda can offer. We are also the first ever Ayurveda institution to be accredited by leading medical insurance Third Party Administrators and insurance companies, making cashless hospitalization and insurance coverage possible with Ayurveda treatment for the first time.
Disclaimer: * Outcomes may vary from person to person