- Disease & Conditions (A-Z)
- COVID Immunity Center
- Eyes & ENT
- Skin Conditions
- Women's Health Problems
- Can AyurVAID help me?
- Treatments & Procedures (A-Z)
- Our Services
- Our Approach
- International Patients
- Bangalore, Domlur
- Bangalore, Ramamurthy Nagar
- Bangalore, Hebbal
- Bangalore, Shankarapuram
- Cochin, Kadavanthara
- Cochin, Aster Medcity
- Delhi-NCR, Medanta Medicity
- Uttarakhand, Kalmatia
- Medical Professionals
- Contact Us
Thank you for your interest in AyurVAID! At AyurVAID, we truly believe in our "Why" which can be seen in our approach towards everything we do. We seek to empower our team through training and continuing education programs and we wish to enable the building of a healthcare community with the best Ayurveda physicians available which will restore Ayurveda to its rightful place as a mainstream system of medicine that is able to respond to most needs of mankind today. In case you are a management professional who is inspired by the opportunity to participate in building an organisation that redefines the paradigm of healthcare provided in India and elsewhere across the globe(in time), you will find an ideal platform in AyurVAID. Outstanding medical students (Ayurveda or Allopathy) or practicing physicians who are interested in undertaking research projects, may also contact us to explore possibilities for collaboration.
Work environment at AyurVAID
- We have a unique- ‘people-process-performance-knowledge’ driven IT-enabled work environment.
- We invest in training our talent by nomination to select training programs apart from in-house training events.
- AyurVAID offers a professional environment wherein you can interact with top class physician and management talent.
- AyurVAID is a meritocracy- i.e. performance and merit are the sole criteria for growth within the organisation.
If this sounds good to you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Physician (2+ Years of Experience)
AyurVAID Hospitals, India’s largest chain of Ayurvedic Hospitals, first Ayurvedic Hospital to get NABH accredited (2010), and only winner of national quality award (QCI-DL Shah, 2021) in the Ayurveda sector is hiring Physicians for its hospitals in multiple locations in India including Bangalore, Karnataka and Kalmatia, Uttarakhand.
• Examine patients, diagnose conditions and prescribe suitable treatment regime for patients (Outpatient/Inpatient) in close discussion with Resident Medical Officer
• Medicine prescription, diet prescription, treatment, total care, discharge advice of in-patients
• Single point responsibility of total quality of medical care
• Timely and accurate completion of Aturapatrika
• Documentation of all OP/IP documentation as per NABH accreditation requirements
• Coordination with allopath specialists for timely resolution of medical emergencies
• Manage Care Givers and ensure that they provide the right treatment to patients
• May involve responsibility of managing the Centre
• Ensure overall patient satisfaction
• Completed BAMS / MD from prominent Ayurvedic college
• With or without experience in Panchakarma therapy and Wellness Therapy
• Excellent handling of patients and their relatives and explaining to them the disease and treatment details
• Able to adopt and implement the culture and philosophy of AyurVAID in providing complete care to the patients
• Knowledge of local languages- Kannada/Hindi and English is an added advantage
• Knowledge of processes and documentation requirements for NABH accreditation and continuation is additional advantage
• Immediate placement
• Competent salaries
Note: Physician may be transferred to other locations of AyurVAID as per business requirements.
Ayurvedic Care Giver (0-2 Years Experience)
AyurVAID Hospitals, India’s largest chain of Ayurvedic Hospitals, first Ayurvedic Hospital to get NABH accredited (2010), and only winner of national quality award (QCI-DL Shah, 2021) in the Ayurveda sector is hiring Care Givers (Male and Female) for its hospitals in Bangalore (multiple locations). This is an immediate requirement.
• Undertake ayurvedic procedures as per doctor’s advice
• Administer internal medicines to in-patients
• Provide assistance and food to in-patients and monitor their health condition during their stay
• Preparation of medicines as per doctor’s instructions
• Maintaining stock of supplies and cleanliness and hygiene of treatment rooms and equipment
• Maintain and update treatment log, summary of treatment, Sushrushaka Patrika, medicine delivery charts, etc.
• Maintain stock register
• Maintain time sheet
• At least 10+2 /Higher Secondary completed
• Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and/or Panchakarma Therapy
• With or without experience in Panchakarma therapy
• Knowledge of local languages (Kannada/ Hindi) and English are added advantage
• Available to join immediately
Job Location: Bangalore
NetSuite ERP/CRM – Developer
AyurVAID Hospitals is a leading chain of hospitals and clinics providing Insurance approved precision Ayurveda medical care. We have customized NetSuite application, a world’s leading cloud based hosted application for Clinical management, CRM, and ERP functions. We are enhancing our IT team to scale and provide consistent quality healthcare and customer experience.
• Winner of IT Excellence award for its “Clinical Enterprise Management System” for 2018 from• Ayush, Government of India
• Winner of prestigious National award for Best Ayurveda Centre of the year 2017 from Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India
• Recipient of Economic Time’s Best Asian Healthcare Brands for 2017 and Best Indian Healthcare Brands for 2016
• Identify, evaluate and understand customer requirements to help with NetSuite CRM and ERP
set-up, configuration and customization
• Migrate data, perform mass updates, data merge without compromising on data integrity
• Modify existing roles and permissions and create custom roles when required
• Create forms, records, dashboards, views, reports and searches per business needs
• Analyse and troubleshoot complex system/user issues and coordinate issue resolution across users, technical team, and vendors as needed
• Provide ongoing technical guidance and hands-on training to end-users
• Create technical and user documentations
• Ensure users are provided professional, courteous and timely support and service
• Stay current on latest technology trends and best practices and apply this knowledge to the business
• Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or
• 1-2 years of hands on experience with development, customization and implementation of NetSuite or any other ERP/CRM/e-commerce product and good understanding of business processes
• Working experience of NetSuite customization and scripting, a plus.
• Working experience of mobile app development, a plus.
• Good attitude, communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team, a must.
• Strong analytical skills to interpret user requirements, a must.
• Strong problem-solving skills as issues arise with internal customers, a must.
• Fresher with good academic background may also apply
Disclaimer: * Outcomes may vary from person to person