Frequently Asked Questions
● The Entry pain (Also called superficial dyspareunia): This discomfort is experienced at first penetration mostly in the entrance to the vagina. The lack of lubrication, damage, or infections are the common causes leading to the entrance pain.
● Deep pain, also known as collision dyspareunia :
A type of pain that develops during deep penetration and may be made worse by particular sexual postures. The cervix and the lower abdomen will be the sites of this type of pain. This condition is typically brought on by a medical issue or previous surgery.
● Damage to the foreskin (the skin that covers the head of the penis) can cause pain if it is torn or rubbed.
● STIs: With sexually transmitted infections, sexual activity can be uncomfortable. Also for those who have yeast infections, bacterial infections under the foreskin, or common STIs like gonorrhea or genital herpes can relate to the aforementioned.
● Penile abnormalities: Peyronie's disease or other penile malformations may make sex painful.
● Erections that hurt: A condition like priapism can cause erections that hurt.
● Chandraprabha Vati.
● Sneha vasti (Oil enema) using medicated oils like bala taila, maha narayana taila and Tila oil are also found to be effective.