- Disease & Conditions (A-Z)
- COVID Immunity Center
- Eyes & ENT
- Skin Conditions
- Women's Health Problems
- Can AyurVAID help me?
- Treatments & Procedures (A-Z)
- Our Services
- Our Approach
- International Patients
- Bangalore, Domlur
- Bangalore, Ramamurthy Nagar
- Bangalore, Hebbal
- Cochin, Kadavanthara
- Cochin, Aster Medcity
- Delhi-NCR, Medanta Medicity
- Uttarakhand, Kalmatia
- Medical Professionals
- Contact Us
FULL BLOWN DIABETES TO NO SUGAR COMPLAINT: A CASE STUDY
Name: Mr KR
Age/Gender- : 40y/M
- Elevated blood sugar levels
- Sebaceous Cyst in left side of upper back
- Numbness in big toes of both feet
- Weight Loss
- Reduced concentration
- Blurred vision
Brief Medical History
Mr KR approached AyurVAID Hospitals with the above complaints in Nov 2015. He had repeated episodes of sebaceous cyst on his back during past 8 months. On a recent episode of a cyst on his back, he was diagnosed with elevated Blood Sugar levels. The other complaints of numbness in legs, weight loss, lethargy, loss of concentration and blurred vision were gradually increasing in severity over a period of 1.5 years. Mr KR was advised an oral hypoglycaemic agent (medicine) since 1 week by an allopathy physician and then he approached AyurVAID, seeking root cause management of his Diabetes.
Before Consultation at AyurVAID
On the First Day of Ayurveda Treatment
At End of Ayurveda Inpatient Treatment
Fourth Month Review Status
Sixth Month Review Status
Ninth Month Review Status
|Oral Hypoglycaemic Agents- Tab. Dianorm M||1-0-1||1-0-1||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Mean Glucose (mg/dl)||274.74||260.39||194||147||-||116.89|
|CLINICAL OUTCOME MEASURES||24/11/15||14/12/15||12/7/16|
|Physiological status: Coating on tongue |
Excessive eating (Nibbling)
|Present (P) |
|Loss of concentration||Present||Absent||Absent|
|Numbness in big toes||Present||Absent||Absent|
Physician’s Outcome Scale
SUMMARY OF MEDICAL OUTCOMES ACHIEVED
1. Clinical Signs of Diabetes Mellitus- Absent
2. Management of full-blown Diabetes to sustained normo-glycaemic (normal blood sugar) range over a period of 9 months (Nov’15 to July 16)
3. Significant reduction in weight
4. Oral medicines- Tapered gradually and now totally withdrawn (both Allopathy and Ayurveda), owing to significant and sustained sugar control achieved.
5. Healthy Diet and Lifestyle as per Ayurveda recommendations adopted
6 MONTHS AFTER COMPLETION OF TREATMENT:
“Friends, to update you on my health status and Blood Sugar Values, 6 months down the line after I started Ayurveda management of my severe diabetes at AyurVAID:1. I have improved significantly in my energy levels.
2. My sugar levels have been very much under control. I have been following Classical Ayurveda Anti-diabetic Medicine.
3. I had a lot of travelling abroad in past 3 months. I have been following a healthy diet and lifestyle, yet I am not on any extreme diet or lifestyle. I eat out with my family once in a while.
4. My sleep has been very sound.
5. I am completely out of my previous habit of nibbling food items in between work. My addictions to computer, mobile phones are very much away. I find myself more calm.
6. I took my Blood sugar HBA1c Level on July 12th 2016, which is 5.7% (11.2% in Nov 2015). I am now 76 kg, which was 87 kg in the month of Nov 2015.
7. I urge all of you and Diabetics in particular that: Ayurveda has true potential to effectively treat Diabetes. I am recommending all my friends and colleagues to AyurVAID. My friends and colleagues have seen a drastic change of GOOD HEALTH in me in last 6 months. My family is very impressed and very happy with my sugar levels reversed to normal levels, and my Diabetes under control.
I have researched a lot of Centers claiming Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatments. None of them are close to AyurVAID in delivering utmost care and effective care in DIABETES MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL. “
Disclaimer: * Outcomes may vary from person to person