- Disease & Conditions (A-Z)
- Skin Conditions
- Fertility Solutions
- Eyes & ENT
- Can AyurVAID help me?
- Treatments & Procedures (A-Z)
- Our Services
- Our Approach
- International Patients
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Bangalore, Domlur
- Bangalore, Ramamurthy Nagar
- Bangalore, Jayanagar
- Bangalore, JP Nagar
- Cochin, Kadavanthara
- Cochin, Aster Medcity
- Uttarakhand, Kalmatia
- Medical Professionals
- Contact Us
AyurVAID Hospitals - Award Winning Ayurveda Hospitals
Request An Appointment
With five in-patient hospitals and 2 day-care hospitals across India and a growing network of physicians, AyurVAID is India's leading chain of Ayurveda hospitals and clinics.
AyurVAID has been a pioneer in bringing the concept of quality systems into Ayurveda medical care and this focus can be seen at all our centres with services rendered by a team of exceptional Ayurveda physicians and nursing caregivers/therapists.
All AyurVAID hospitals offer comprehensive, classical Ayurveda medical care spanning Purva Karma (Preliminary Therapies), Pradhana Karma or Panchakarma (Main Cleansing Therapies), and Paschatha Karma (Post-Main Therapies) rendered in accordance with the classical medical science; yet, through uniform protocols and processes that are aligned to the NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) standard for Ayurveda hospitals.
Our mission is to ensure quality Ayurveda health care is accessible to all by increasing its reach globally.
Reach us now at the hospital closest to you.
1. AyurVAID AYURVEDA MULTI-SPECIALTY HOSPITAL AT DOMLUR, BANGALORE
2. AyurVAID AYURVEDA MULTI-SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, RAMAMURTHY NAGAR, BANGALORE
3. AyurVAID AYURVEDA CLINIC & PHARMACY, JAYANAGAR, BANGALORE
4. AyurVAID AYURVEDA CLINIC & PHARMACY, JP NAGAR, BANGALORE
5. AyurVAID AYURVEDA HOSPITAL, KADAVANTHARA, COCHIN
6. ASTER MEDCITY, COCHIN
7. AyurVAID KALMATIA, UTTARAKHAND
Disclaimer: * Outcomes may vary from person to person