- Treatments & Procedures (A-Z)
- Our Services
- Our Approach
- International Patients
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Bangalore, Domlur
- Bangalore, Ramamurthy Nagar
- Bangalore, Jayanagar
- Bangalore, JP Nagar
- Cochin, Kadavanthara
- Cochin, Aster Medcity
- Uttarakhand, Kalmatia
- Medical Professionals
- Contact Us
Ayurveda Support for IVF / IUI Treatment @ AyurVAID
It is extremely important and beneficial for couples to prepare your body if IVF treatment is the only solution for conception (for example both tubes are removed or completely blocked, very low sperm count of male partner). Ayurveda remarkably helps a successful & healthy IVF/ IUI pregnancy and prevent miscarriage. Though fundamentally AyurVAID does not promote ‘In Vitro Fertilization’ treatment (IVF Treatment) or Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI treatment). We offer support through natural solutions - without any side effects and without recourse to surgery of any kind - in such cases to enable parenthood. The duration of treatment varies from person to person.
AyurVAID assists a successful & healthy IVF pregnancy and prevent miscarriage with a Fertility Cleanse and hormonal support through herbs for the endocrine system. Hence, the three steps at AyurVAID involves (a) Herbal remedies (b) Cleansing and detoxification to remove blockages and (c) Rejuvenation, renewal and strengthening of reproductive system
- Improved Quality of the eggs.
- Improved Quality of sperm.
- Improves Quality of endometrium, reducing the risk of miscarriage
- Improves blood supply to the womb.
- Reduces immuno Globulin hyper activity (Auto immune or torch positive).
- Reduces swelling and water retention from the pelvic area to aid the growth of the fetus.
- Correcting the AMH (Antimulerian hormone) Value
- Favourable hormone creation
- Increase in BMI and reduces the risk of miscarriage
- Before pregnancy entire body is cleansed to reduce chances of during & post-delivery issues.
- The child born is very healthy & intelligent.
AyurVAID Solutions helps in the IVF/IUI Treatment for following conditions:
Female: Tube block, PCOD/PCOS, Fibroid, Anovulation, Habitual Abortion or miscarriage, Endometriosis, secondary infertility, premenstrual syndrome, early menopause.
Male: Low sperm count, Zero count, low motility, varicocele, erectile problems, low physical energy & stamina, infections.
|Fertility||FAQs - Know More||View Testimonials||View Case Studies|
Request An Appointment
Disclaimer: * Outcomes may vary from person to person